Cynthia Rowley Bike on Newbury Street

Including bicycles in shop window displays seems to be the new thing, and some fashion designers are even making their own. Cynthia Rowley beach cruisers are now available for sale in her shops, including the one on Newbury Street in Boston.

Cynthia Rowley clothing has a flirty, girly, 1950's-era feel to it, so the beach cruiser seems an appropriate complement. I wonder how many people out there are buying designer bicycles. The Rowley cruiser is certainly a more affordable alternative to the Fendi Abici!

Comments

  1. That is a great store window! I loved Cynthia Rowley's early cycle chic fashion way back when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading interviews with her a couple of years ago where she talks about riding a bike. Apparently her cruiser also comes in tandem and 3-person versions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's just so pretty! It makes me want to be Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that cream tulle skirt with the black ribbon! :) I agree that $500 is very high for a single speed cruiser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt too. And it would be quite comfortable on a bike - wide enough to make pedaling comfortable, and short enough so as not to get stuck in the spokes even without a dressguard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment